What is an Apprenticeship?
Get paid whilst working in your chosen career and achieve a nationally recognised qualification.
Myths about Apprenticeships
> Apprenticeships are just for young people
- > Apprenticeships are only for school or college leavers
- > Apprentices earn minimum wage
Apprenticeships provide an alternative to traditional classroom study with the opportunity to progress in your career, gain professional skills, status and accreditation all whilst earning a salary.
> Get paid to learn
- > Receive training and support from your trainer assessor and employer
- > Work towards a nationally recognised qualification
- > Progress within your industry with an employer who invests in you
- > Learn transferable skills whilst working
- > No debts since the government and employer pay for your training
- > Available from age 16 to 65